welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Modern Victorian

So you want the romance from this era but you don't want wear the big hot dress. Me too. Even though I did, and honey, I wished I had a minidress by the time it was over. I am in the south, and it is hot even in October.  I was ready to strip.

So this for the bride who want the romance without the layers.  The Modern Victorian wedding.

invitation
photograph with a personalized note to your wedding guests(small wedding).

bride
Knee length white lace gown. White Bead in the hair.

centerpiece
pink roses in a simple container

cake
double stacked collumn cupcakes. White with pink roses on a tier.

the moment
wedding vows from your love letters. Ready G, noone wants to know all those details.

No comments:

Post a Comment