welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

this is my wedding, the reality, the miniwedding planner

So I am sitting in hotlanta...we were living in sin...

Anyway, I sit at the computer, go on the wedding planner site, and put my hopes and dreams in
the spaces. I came out with $30,000.

Target Job plus Webvan Job was not going to equal $30,000 in cash.

I did think about the Amercian Express, Discovery card in the drawer.

Then I realized I wanted a house....oh well.

So I spent all afternoon looking at budget sites, back then, broke ass bride wedding sites
was not there. It was 2000. Party time where everything was dipped in diamonds.

At the evening, I found a budget site.....under $4,000....

You may need a million dollars for an event but not so much for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment