welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Constitution

 I love Political Science. As a little girl, I would sit in a chair glued with my encyclopedia set. I would read with great interest each President. When I teenager I kept journal of the convention in which my younger sibling found starange. As adult it was a great soap. Instead of the Young and the Restless,I was tuned into the Bold and the Beautful of Poltical Science.
So when think about Poltical Science in America...we are inspired by the Constituion...be inspred
by history.

bridal gown
light brown dress with cosmo and blue ribbion

centerpiece
boxes covered in roses

sign in
aged paper

cake
box shape cake with your commitment contract on it

commitment contract
signing at the cermony.

No comments:

Post a Comment